Every day in the Comox Valley Regional District, we turn on our taps and clean water comes out. If you've ever stopped to think about where water comes from, how it gets from lake to tap, and what's in the water, these website pages will be of some assistance.
THE ROLE OF THE CVRD IN WATER SUPPLY & DELIVERY
The CVRD's role is to provide a reliable source of safe, high-quality drinking water to homes and businesses within some of its member municipalities and electoral areas. This includes acquiring and maintaining the water supply, treating it to ensure quality, and delivering it - all at a reasonable cost.
WATER QUALITY FOR OUR FUTURE ARTICLE SERIES
- Understanding our System ~ article 5 printable [PDF - 162 KB]
- Monitoring Water Quality ~ article 4 printable [PDF - 333 KB]
- Protecting our Watershed ~ article 3 printable [PDF - 328 KB]
- Conserving our Watershed ~ article #2 printable[PDF - 310 KB]
- Sharing our Watershed - article #1 printable [PDF - 343 KB]
COMOX LAKE WATER TREATMENT OPTIONS STUDY AND STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
Water emergency telephone number: 1- 877- 999-2285